Making a bad hire can have many consequences for your organization. In this video, we discuss the five costs associated with hiring the wrong individual and how to overcome them.
The 5 Costs Are:
- The new hires salary costs.
- Recruiting and hiring costs: Time reviewing resumes, interviewing, and training new employee.
- Cost of lost productivity.
- Cost of decrease in employee engagement, morale, etc.
- The opportunity cost of not hiring a good hire, who not only would not have these negative costs associated with them, but also would have “positive costs.”