An organization should engage with an executive search consultant when:
- Your time is limited and you do not have the staff in place to take on the recruitment process.
- Tools and techniques for sourcing key talent are not readily available within your organization.
- Hiring executive talent is beyond the scope of capabilities of your in-house team.
You may also like:
- What to Consider When Hiring an Executive Search Firm [Checklist Included]
- How Executive Search Firms Work for Their Clients
- Best Practices in Executive Recruiting