Kaplan Executive Search seeks to partner with small and lower middle market business owners to recruit key talent for their organization.
OUR CORE VALUES
We lead with genuine care and concern for our employees, clients, candidates and the local community. Building and maintaining strong relationships is essential in business and in life.
Using our proven methodology, technology, and tools, we help define, source and select your ideal candidate. A retained search firm, we obsess over fit and we are determined to help you build your dream team.
When you hire Kaplan Executive Search to find your next COO or leadership team member, you hire a partner, not a vendor. We are committed to open and honest communication with our clients and candidates to best achieve success together and expect the same in return.
Power of Diversity
People differ in their ideas, capabilities, life experiences and action modes. This diversity drives businesses forward. We make every effort to present our client with at least one qualified diverse candidate in each search. Talent knows no boundaries.
- VP of Sales (Construction / Insurance Services)
- VP of Sales (Building Products)
- Sales Executive (Learning & Development)
- Business Development Exec. (Technology - SAAS)
- Director of Talent (Technology -SAAS)
- President/COO (Technology-SAAS)
- President (Construction/Insurance Services)
- Director of Operations (Call Center Services)
- VP of Human Resources (Manufacturing)
- Director of Operations (Electric Utility Services)
- Director of Operations (eCommerce / Logistics & Distribution)
Adam Kaplan, your Executive Search Consultant, has 15 years of recruiting, operations and consulting experience across the U.S. Adam helps CEOs of small / lower middle market businesses hire Presidents / COOs, and build top management teams in industries such as software and technology, franchising, financial services and insurance, and professional services. His greatest professional passion is matching top COOs to ambitious CEOs looking to grow their business.
Adam is committed to a successful placement every time using his StrengthsFinder Top 5 talents: Individualization | Responsibility | Relator | Intellection | Input.
Adam’s professional background includes:
- Regional COO for Private Equity Owned Dental Services Business - sold to Morgan Stanley Private Equity
- Organization Design consultant for PwC
- Capital raising and business development for SAAS companies in New York City
- Managing partner for online financial publishing company
- Accredited investor in SAAS and other early stage companies
Adam holds an MBA in Finance from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and a BA in English from Williams College. He lives in Southeast Michigan with his wife and daughters.
As an Executive Search Associate and Certified Kolbe Consultant, Britney has a passion for helping people achieve their goals - both clients and candidates alike. Prior to joining Kaplan Executive Search, Britney Shirshekar spent over 10 years in customer service/ human resources. Britney received her BA from the University of Michigan in Behavioral Sciences. A mother and wife, Britney and her family live in Ann Arbor, MI where they spend their free time enjoying the many events and activities the city is known for.