Kaplan Executive Search seeks to partner with small and lower middle market business owners to recruit key talent for their organization.
- President/COO (Technology-SAAS)
- President (Construction/Insurance Services)
- COO (Oil and Gas Services)
- Director of Operations (Electric Utility Services)
- Director of Operations (Call Center Services)
- VP of Human Resources (Manufacturing)
- Sales Executive (Learning & Development)
- Business Development Exec. (Technology - SAAS)
- Director of Talent (Technology -SAAS)
- Director of Operations (eCommerce / Logistics & Distribution)
- VP of Sales (Construction / Insurance Services)
- VP of Sales (Building Products)
Adam Kaplan, your Executive Search Consultant, has 15 years of recruiting, operations and consulting experience across the U.S. Adam helps CEOs of small / lower middle market businesses hire Presidents / COOs, and build top management teams in industries such as software and technology, franchising, financial services and insurance, and professional services. His greatest professional passion is matching top COOs to ambitious CEOs looking to grow their business.
Adam is committed to a successful placement every time using his StrengthsFinder Top 5 talents: Individualization | Responsibility | Relator | Intellection | Input.
Adam’s professional background includes:
- Regional COO for Private Equity Owned Dental Services Business - sold to Morgan Stanley Private Equity
- Organization Design consultant for PwC
- Capital raising and business development for SAAS companies in New York City
- Managing partner for online financial publishing company
- Accredited investor in SAAS and other early stage companies
Adam holds an MBA in Finance from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and a BA in English from Williams College. He lives in Southeast Michigan with his wife and daughters.